Ridiculous things from City's history

I wrote to Alistair Mackintosh and asked him who made the decision to play an extremely vital game in next seasons away shirt.
He replied that it was a decision endorsed by all at the club including manager Pearce.
I replied that he hadn't answered the question posed and I requested to be given the name of the individual who put the idea about for everyone to "endorse" but he gave the same stock answer.
Never before have I seen a team walk out to a deflated crowd.... I actually boo'd.... tried to get a chant going "we want blue, we want blue" but getting chants started in the family stand is a tough deal!
It was purely about marketing. Angered many

How ridiculous is it that a German pilot bombs the swamp, and then, 50+ years later, his grandson joins City and becomes a cult hero?

;-)

Our mascot scraping with a Liverpool fan before kick off. It was our first home game after been promoted from the old second division in 66/67 season.

My dad remembers we had a one legged mascot who used to hop around Maine Rd but that was before my time!!

Scousers assaulting a 1 legged blue!?!?

Does the Liverpool Echo know about this?

Glad you've cleared that up. I'd always put it down to having a woeful number of coaches with top level coaching qualifications and too many dinosaur managers such as Fat Sam, and Pulis working in the top division.

Nope, it was because Blobby couldn't score from 12 yards when the ball was stationary and the keeper was on his line. (Ish).

Glad I could help.

I think the player's name was Alain Toure

He passed his medical and we signed him, only to find out he suffered with deep vein thrombosis and couldn't travel any distance

How did he pass the medical!

In France, they used to fly everywhere, so he took tablets. He didn't realise how far away Portsmouth was, on a coach(!), so didn't take his meds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.