Right back options……

The lad Semedo from Wolves will be out of contract next summer. Not young, granted, but having played at Benfica and Barcelona he has the nous, and he’d come having had experience of the league here, too. We’ll likely be spending big on other positions, so maybe a cheaper option shouldn’t be ruled out.

Diomande for me is the best available option

can play multiple positions, big, strong, fast, has good ball control, good man to man marking, good long passes, can hold ball very good - imagine Gvardiol only as a right back, in a sense also reminds me of Rudiger

Only we could lose him for a January every two years

No idea who’s great at the moment as I only ever watch City. Not seen anyone in any of our opponents’ teams so far that looks as good as Walker.

Just use our scouts to identify who is currently the best right back in the world, and put in a huge bid regardless of who he plays for. Fuck ffp and the cheating cartel, fucking spend.

Diomande for me is the best available option

can play multiple positions, big, strong, fast, has good ball control, good man to man marking, good long passes, can hold ball very good - imagine Gvardiol only as a right back, in a sense also reminds me of Rudiger

Only we could lose him for a January every two years
Believe AFCON is moving to summer in 2027.

According to " Football Insider", whatever that is, Spurs are looking for 80m for Porro and claim we are are showing interest.
I kid you not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.