Right back options……

According to " Football Insider", whatever that is, Spurs are looking for 80m for Porro and claim we are are showing interest.
I kid you not.
We weren't interested when we had a £20m option to re-sign him so Spurs signed him for £40m.
He's had a decent run with them but he's not worth £20m imo never mind £80m.

It's Spurs, it's Levy, it's not happening.

with the options we have atm I'd play akanji there for now. after, idk. depends on how we want to play in the future. don't think theres anyone really exciting out there. would love hakimi but the chances of a deal are non existent.

Roles of full backs have changed and tbh I really like having a wall of 4 supreme defenders, all tall, all excellent in duels. I’ve always loved Akanji at right back for that reason.

So with that in mind… can Diomande (Sporting) defend in the right back areas? I would absolutely love Viana to sort that transfer out for us. He’s the Walker replacement for me. Of course, if we decide we want a full back to bomb forward, then he’s not the one. But I don’t want that anyway, I want wingers to be the width.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.