Ring doorbell

fixes a problem nobody had - something that, like Hive, allows the app and phone obsessed to have a further reason to fuck about with their phone all the time rather than interact with the world around them.

I have Hive+ on my phone, it alerts you if you've been stung by a swarm of bees, likewise Splat! alerts you to the fact that you have been run over by a lorry.

fixes a problem nobody had - something that, like Hive, allows the app and phone obsessed to have a further reason to fuck about with their phone all the time rather than interact with the world around them. Sent from My Andriod Device

Small edit to replace deleted text

Don't have a door bell.

And don't answer to door to anyone unless I know a delivery is coming

Only people that knock on doors rpund my way are selling 30kg boxes of daz they just nicked or god botherers talking shite

Has any you got one ? When someone rings the bell your meant to be notified pretty instantly on your phone.
Well not ours it doesnt. Theres a delay of about 20 seconds sometimes longer. Nothing like the TV advert .
By the time youve answered the person ringing the bell has gone. Anyone else have the same problem?
It could be a wif issue, have you checked if it’s getting a decent enough signal, I had to change mine from 5ghz to 2.4ghz

Lol.. never thought of that

however even if they don’t ring it, they will activate the motion and a video of them will be recorded
That raises another issue in the nanny state we live in. I know commercial properties have to display a notice about CCTV but what about domestically. Technically I suppose someone on your driveway uninvited classes as trespass?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.