Ring doorbell

That raises another issue in the nanny state we live in. I know commercial properties have to display a notice about CCTV but what about domestically. Technically I suppose someone on your driveway uninvited classes as trespass?
It comes with a couple of window stickers stating that audio and video recording is happening so I guess there could be something in this

That raises another issue in the nanny state we live in. I know commercial properties have to display a notice about CCTV but what about domestically. Technically I suppose someone on your driveway uninvited classes as trespass?
No issues at all if the camera captures footage within the boundaries of your house and garden only. Not really an issue if it goes beyond that either, just imposes some fairly minimal responsibilities on the owner of the system

It's great you have a record of everyone coming and going to your house, times etc. Wanted visitors or unwanted visitors.

You can communicate with delivery drivers if your not in.

I've got Blink cameras as well they are great

It's great you have a record of everyone coming and going to your house, times etc. Wanted visitors or unwanted visitors.

You can communicate with delivery drivers if your not in.

I've got Blink cameras as well they are great
That is really all they are good for. Suspicious spouses and people who get deliveries a lot. As a burglar deterrent they are totally pointless

That is really all they are good for. Suspicious spouses and people who get deliveries a lot. As a burglar deterrent they are totally pointless
Always makes me laugh on the marketing...scumbag rings doorbell, you tell them to fuck off, it's not had to relate with a video bell that therefore the house is probably empty.

It’s brilliant! Slight delay but use mine most days as we get a lot of deliveries and we both work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.