Rio 4 game ban..

he should be banned for life the smack head!!! Then again I would of prefered him to play against Arsnal as he is shit

51kippax said:
That confirms to me that Fergie placed last nights game higher in importance than the league. Show's how desparate he was not to lose.

Good point.

not happy about this at all!

they blatantly appealed for the soul reason for him to play last night and the rules should be changed on this if there was video evidence to show he did it they should not even let him have an appeal.

sounds like sour grapes but he made the difference last night to us scoring another goal.

its all gone know but well and truly not forgotten.

leewill31 said:

they blatantly appealed for the soul reason for him to play last night and the rules should be changed on this if there was video evidence to show he did it they should not even let him have an appeal.

sounds like sour grapes but he made the difference last night to us scoring another goal.

Just say he'd scored the winner last night ?? something needs to be done.

Proves once and for all they are BOTHERED about you lot :) now i hope Villa fook em all over and Chelsea end up pissing the league and Tranny boy ends up knocking the plastic Norwich twats out of Europe

samharris said:
leewill31 said:

Just say he'd scored the winner last night ?? something needs to be done.

Let it go bud it will haunt the fookers in the end :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.