Rio Ferdinand

Your honour in the words of my esteemed client .

I need my car as my wife recently died and some of the skanks i was banging whilst married might chase me , i cant afford Taxis and i dont like the idea of my new mrs having a life of her own as she needs to look after the kids while im away on " business"

On the TV saying what managers should do. On the TV saying what parents should do.

Why do they even employ him, in no way is he a role model.

Must be because he once played for the Scum, but has long gone from Manchester so must not have liked us that much.
What is this newfound conspiracy you speak of?

Ratboy has been on Sky's payroll for donkey's years telling other managers how to do their jobs - because he was such a roaring success at it. And that has been the company's Achilles heel for a long time now, way way too eager to pander to the Redshirts and their sub-human followers.
Look at Spitman Carragher, absolutely disgusting behaviour from a so-called professional tv pundit, yet Sky welcomed him back after the incident with open arms. Camelgob is a convicted drunk driver who cheated on his own wife while she was dying, but for some reason Sky didn't bin the inarticulate, cockney prick.
This vast, gigantic corporation obviously knows that the average football fan on the street despises their 'employ a former dipper/rag at any cost' attitude, but they continue to employ these former players, regardless of the fact that they all biased and overly-protective of their former clubs, and the fact that to a man they are all mostly uneducated, ignorant, semi-literate troglodytes without a single functioning brain cell between them.

Ratboy has been on Sky's payroll for donkey's years telling other managers how to do their jobs - because he was such a roaring success at it. And that has been the company's Achilles heel for a long time now, way way too eager to pander to the Redshirts and their sub-human followers.
Look at Spitman Carragher, absolutely disgusting behaviour from a so-called professional tv pundit, yet Sky welcomed him back after the incident with open arms. Camelgob is a convicted drunk driver who cheated on his own wife while she was dying, but for some reason Sky didn't bin the inarticulate, cockney prick.
This vast, gigantic corporation obviously knows that the average football fan on the street despises their 'employ a former dipper/rag at any cost' attitude, but they continue to employ these former players, regardless of the fact that they all biased and overly-protective of their former clubs, and the fact that to a man they are all mostly uneducated, ignorant, semi-literate troglodytes without a single functioning brain cell between them.

Last para is pure poetry KB

Quite obviously he has no real need or value for a driving licence if he continued to break the speed limit when on nine points
He knew from his previous driving bans that another prosecution would result in yet another ban
And the fact that being caught driving at 85mph which will have meant his speedometer showing probably 88 is testament to how much contempt he holds for the speed limit

A quick search in off topic and you can find my post about attending a speed awareness course. I knew I was speeding, but if I knew I was one caution away from losing my licence I wouldn't have been and the course helped rehabilitate me. He's attended two!!

Quite obviously he has no real need or value for a driving licence if he continued to break the speed limit when on nine points
He knew from his previous driving bans that another prosecution would result in yet another ban
And the fact that being caught driving at 85mph which will have meant his speedometer showing probably 88 is testament to how much contempt he holds for the speed limit

A quick search in off topic and you can find my post about attending a speed awareness course. I knew I was speeding, but if I knew I was one caution away from losing my licence I wouldn't have been and the course helped rehabilitate me. He's attended two!!

The magistrates who hand out such bans taking his driving history into account are seriously at fault. No doubt his " celebrity status " and need for a diving licence will have been argued by his very expensively hired legal reprsentative .

He doesn't need Speed Awareness courses, he needs his licence taking off him for sticking two fingers up at the system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.