Rio Ferdinand

A blatant disregard for the law. after so many fines/bans why isn’t he banned permanently? Or do you have to wait until a famous person causes a death before doing that?
A sure way to get banned is to make a remark that someone claims is offensive to minorities

Ratboy has been on Sky's payroll for donkey's years telling other managers how to do their jobs - because he was such a roaring success at it. And that has been the company's Achilles heel for a long time now, way way too eager to pander to the Redshirts and their sub-human followers.
Look at Spitman Carragher, absolutely disgusting behaviour from a so-called professional tv pundit, yet Sky welcomed him back after the incident with open arms. Camelgob is a convicted drunk driver who cheated on his own wife while she was dying, but for some reason Sky didn't bin the inarticulate, cockney prick.
This vast, gigantic corporation obviously knows that the average football fan on the street despises their 'employ a former dipper/rag at any cost' attitude, but they continue to employ these former players, regardless of the fact that they all biased and overly-protective of their former clubs, and the fact that to a man they are all mostly uneducated, ignorant, semi-literate troglodytes without a single functioning brain cell between them.
I often wonder what Rodney Marsh thinks of how quickly he was jettisoned by Sky.

On the way to dropping the missus of to work. I heard on the radio news that Ferdinand was talking to the ( I think ) the houses of parliament today about racism he and his family have received.

Whilst racism is despicable and needs stamping out and no one should be have to put up with racism.

Of all the people they could chose to speak its Ferdinand with his lack of morals. Cheating on his wife. A drugs cheat. Didnt he use racist language towards Ashley Cole ?.
It is right speak out against racism but Ferdinand, surely there are lots of people with good moral standards who could speak to the MP's.

Personally I dont believe a single word that man speaks.

On the way to dropping the missus of to work. I heard on the radio news that Ferdinand was talking to the ( I think ) the houses of parliament today about racism he and his family have received.

Whilst racism is despicable and needs stamping out and no one should be have to put up with racism.

Of all the people they could chose to speak its Ferdinand with his lack of morals. Cheating on his wife. A drugs cheat. Didnt he use racist language towards Ashley Cole ?.
It is right speak out against racism but Ferdinand, surely there are lots of people with good moral standards who could speak to the MP's.

Personally I dont believe a single word that man speaks.
Camelgob is a Beckscum wannabe. He has an almost feverish need to be in the public eye - remember that fucking god-awful prank show he had on telly a few years back?
He sees himself as a celebrity, a spokesman for racial equality, and because he played for the rags any and all past indiscretions of his will be swept under the carpet so nobody will mention his drug-taking, his alleged affairs while his own wife was rotting away with cancer in a hospice.

I make many references to one of my favourite authors when discussing the rags: George Orwell. And if anybody has ever read '1984' they will see distinct comparisons between ingsoc and the rags/British media relationship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.