Rio Olympics

I am not sure if people are joking or not. Are there allegations of wrong doing ? Seems an amazing athlete to me.

It's bollocks. His coach got accused of doping offences by Panorama but Mo never got accused of doping but by association his name got dragged through the mud. Theres never been any evidence he's done anything wrong.

It's bollocks. His coach got accused of doping offences by Panorama but Mo never got accused of doping but by association his name got dragged through the mud. Theres never been any evidence he's done anything wrong.
Ah thanks Random ..the old guilt by association. That's horrible for him. Good luck to him, I think he does us proud.

I must admit as much as this chef feeding the poor with excess food from the olympic village is a good thing i can't help feel the nature of it is distasteful at best.Rich people move into a custom town whilst you are shitting it a cleansing crew from the police don't mistake you for a vagrant and shoot you in case you show up on camera and make the area look less than brochure perfect. There are so many in need and this expensive show just clashes against the background of poverty so badly.

There is something wrong when people can watch this in general as a society and largely ignore what is happening just out of shot. The country is fucked in so many ways and this feels wrong. I would rather watch engineering shows with enthused celebs/ex sport stars presenting it using all the money spent on housing and infrastructure instead tbh. I am not saying the individual is at fault, i have watched it myself and forgot all about Guilherme who just got shot and tipped in a dirty alley off some dodgy side street by corrupt cops/dealers/random murderer, just the apathy of society repulses me sometimes.

We can't celebrate ourselves against this backdrop with any sense of real humanity is what i am saying i guess. It demands willful ignorance to an extent if at your core you want humans to be good and always strive to be better.

I wish Farah would stop doing that fucking stupid 'M' thing. Absolutely brilliant win last night, but it looks like he's doing it now as some fucking sponsorship thing. Amazing win though, and now he's up for the 5km.

The cyclists have been brilliant but once again. Loved the women's team pursuit last night. They kept their cool while the Americans raced off, then just picked them off with a world record. Absolutely guaranteed a Gold and Silver in the men's sprint - those semis last night were great to watch.

Definite Silver in the tennis as well. Murray seems to up his game when he's got that GB shirt on.

When we organise ourselves we can compete with anybody, this is why Brexit should not worry us.

Rowing and cycling have shown the way, use this approach in other sports and we will always be able to compete at the highest level.

So England's early exit from the Euros must have caused the weakening of the £

What a tremendous night's athletics. Top support from the Brits in the stadium.

Fair play to the Belgium girl. Five PB's in seven events deserves the gold.

Mo Farah's even started doing stunts halfway through the race to give the opposition a chance.

Even the long jump was exciting!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.