Rio Olympics

be funny as fuck if GB ended up with sod all after all this BBC "Super Saturday" bullshit. A dodgy, a woman and a ginger won a few golds on the same day and it's something to get pumped over apparently.

Mo Farah, Jessica Ennis-Hill and Greg Rutherford are three of the finest athletes this country has ever produced but to this fuckwit they are, respectively, "a dodgy", "a woman" and "a ginger".

Presumably Jessica Ennis-Hill is a "woman" because, as a successful, attractive woman she wouldn't dream of going within a square mile of you and your micro-penis.

Team table tennis is on now. Or blokes have unfortunately been handed the Chinese as opponents. Lost the first match, but our guy done quite well. Second math CH on now, and we're not doing that badly. Female ref called Fanny Ho....!!

KJT - Typical scouser.

Just heard her interview on 5live and she washaving a go at the reporter for stating the obvious that her shot put and javelin throwing was shit. "Why do you focus on that,not my strengths?" The reporter replied it was those events that lost her the chance of a medal "I'll just get stronger at my best events."

She needs someone like Ennis to help train her, although from that attitude I don't think she'd listen.

Absolutely amazing scenes at the gymnastics. Golf for Britain, Silver and Bronze to Brazil. The Brazilian fans were cheering mistakes by other gymnasts......even the Yank at the end seemed to be laughing at it.

What a gold in the gymnastics! Could get one in in the pommel horse too. Rose going for a gold in the golf, Murray doing the same in the tennis. Guaranteed a gold in the cycling as Jason kenny races Callum Skinner. Doing very good in the badminton men's singles, as well. Could be quite a day! Plus Cavendish gets going tonight.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.