Rio wants to shut up the City Gloryhunters

rio+ferdinand+shorts.jpg

Hard to take anything this prick says seriously.

hes having a go at us for seeing city fans in manchester ?

I take it as a compliment tbh

One thing I have noticed under our new owner's tenure is the class with which our club conducts itself...watch and listen Roberto...always respectful of opposition and opposition managers...look at Vinny...exudes class....and some folk are shitting their pants over it.
Let em chatter and twitter.

tueartsboots said:
mike1923 said:
So Ferdinand, a rag fan (since he joined them) from the East End of London, thinks that kids in MANCHESTER wearing MANCHESTER city shirts are glory hunters?

Nice one Rio you wobblegob twat
He's from Peckham, SE London-my town (now) ! I've seen about 6 City shirts in last 3 years all by English and white. 3 rag shirts, all black Somali/Ghanian

As someone who has lived in this part of London for nearly 10 years now (born and raised in Timperley I hasten to add) this is a good point. How we're perceived as a club down here has changed a lot as well. When I first moved down it was 'You're a City fan, good on you' now it's more like 'City fan eh? Where you from, ruining football' etc etc. Wonky gob is just another desperate rag trying to swim against the tide.

I think he's right that more blues are willing to wear shirts out and about these days. It helps when numerous versions have been down as low £10 or part of a 2 or even 3 for £20 offer as well. My Dad bought one for a tenner. He went home and away for twenty years but only got his first shirt last season simply because he thinks £10 represented excellent value. I only just got last season's in January as part of a 3 for £20 because I wasn't a fan of last season's shirt but less than £7 is simply too enticing.

bluedan said:
"Now that they are up there challenging we’re seeing more Manchester City kits around town and more people are talking about them,” he said. “You didn’t see that years ago. Now we want to shut those people up too.”

Read more at: <a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_united/s/1486179_rio-ferdinand-europa-league-triumph-for-manchester-united-will-at-least-silence-my-playground-critics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... nd-critics</a>

Is he right?
Thanks for your concern Rio.

Tick tock and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.