Riot in Tottenham (continued)

TheMightyQuinn said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
lee-mcfc said:
nothing in manc and lets keep it that way

nothing in Jockland at all,
London,Brum & Pool goin fukn mad,
what the fuk is going on south of Carlisle.

Got a few Scottish mates, apparently there's stuff on facebook re something in Glasgow on Saturday but no idea if it's genuine or not.
I think it's 2 for 1 on irn bru WKD all over Glasgow.

stony said:
didactic said:
Is Cheetham Hill OK? I have an aunt, small cousin, and grandparents in Cheetham Hill and it is full of the sort of people (to be politically correct) who are doing this.

That has to be one of the most offensive and unintentionally funny posts I've ever seen on here.

Can't say a fooking thing in this country anymore without people crying!

WHITE CAUCASIAN PALE SKINNED ARYAN ENGLISH PUREBLOOD CHAVS fell under "the sort of people too", ffs you mard crybaby.

stony said:
didactic said:
Is Cheetham Hill OK? I have an aunt, small cousin, and grandparents in Cheetham Hill and it is full of the sort of people (to be politically correct) who are doing this.

That has to be one of the most offensive and unintentionally funny posts I've ever seen on here.

He has a point, like Rigsby once asked 'what happens when they hear the drums?'

TheMightyQuinn said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
lee-mcfc said:
nothing in manc and lets keep it that way

Got a few Scottish mates, apparently there's stuff on facebook re something in Glasgow on Saturday but no idea if it's genuine or not.

Oh FFS, I don't think we could cope with a swarm of angry ginger people coming south and stealing our cattle again.
With any luck all that strenuous rioting will give them all heart attacks.

bluechris11 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:

I think it's 2 for 1 on irn bru WKD all over Glasgow.

Buckfast and I'd believe you!

Getting texts it's happening in Manchester.

Doesn't say where, when, how or who, just that it's in Manchester too.
Unless some drunk guy has just had an argument with a Biffa bin and set it on fire.
:/

LoveCity said:
stony said:
didactic said:

Can't say a fooking thing in this country anymore without people crying!

WHITE CAUCASIAN PALE SKINNED ARYAN ENGLISH PUREBLOOD CHAVS fell under "the sort of people too", ffs you mard crybaby.

Stop shouting you knob.

[quote="TheMightyQuinn

Got a few Scottish mates, apparently there's stuff on facebook re something in Glasgow on Saturday but no idea if it's genuine or not.[/quote]

aye TMQ,the Celtic are playing ;)
seriously,can't see this shit starting up here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.