Riot in Tottenham (continued)

stony said:
didactic said:
Is Cheetham Hill OK? I have an aunt, small cousin, and grandparents in Cheetham Hill and it is full of the sort of people (to be politically correct) who are doing this.

That has to be one of the most offensive and unintentionally funny posts I've ever seen on here.

I didnt make the statement I would be one of those people he is being so politically correct so as not to offend. He wanted to say blacks when this all started in an area which is 70% Jewish as can be seen by the trendy head gear worn by the very caucasion man hurling rocks at the police.

LoveCity said:
stony said:
LoveCity said:
Can't say a fooking thing in this country anymore without people crying!

WHITE CAUCASIAN PALE SKINNED ARYAN ENGLISH PUREBLOOD CHAVS fell under "the sort of people too", ffs you mard crybaby.

Stop shouting you knob.

Then stop your subtle accusations, you're one of those who'd walk over to someone with his face painted black at a fair and scream "RACIST!".

How do you know what I'd do ? You don't even know me, you massive tit. There was nothing subtle in my post fella and there was certainly nothing subtle in the post I commented on. I said it how I saw it and if you don't like it, tough shit.
I suggest you wind your neck in and go and fuck yourself with a big stick.

didactic said:
stony said:
didactic said:
Is Cheetham Hill OK? I have an aunt, small cousin, and grandparents in Cheetham Hill and it is full of the sort of people (to be politically correct) who are doing this.

That has to be one of the most offensive and unintentionally funny posts I've ever seen on here.

I didnt make the statement I would be one of those people he is being so politically correct so as not to offend. He wanted to say blacks when this all started in an area which is 70% Jewish as can be seen by the trendy head gear worn by the very caucasion man hurling rocks at the police.

Sorry mate I must have mixed the quotes up, I do apologise.

There were some instances of violence reported in Manchester but are unrelated and Manchester is still clear but on high alert.

stony said:
How do you know what I'd do ? You don't even know me, you massive tit. There was nothing subtle in my post fella and there was certainly nothing subtle in the post I commented on. I said it how I saw it and if you don't like it, tough shit.
I suggest you wind your neck in and go and fuck yourself with a big stick.

I was asking because I have fucking relatives including a teenage cousin who is like a little sister to me in Cheetham Hill and I've seen the scum in that area - WHITE, BLACK, AND BROWN - and what they're capable of. But like so many people now, you were quick to jump on my back with your thinly veiled comment that basically branded me a racist. You didn't have to respond to me, you nutter.

Mëtal Bikër said:
There were some instances of violence reported in Manchester but are unrelated and Manchester is still clear but on high alert.

Scottyboi is digging his rucksack out and getting ballied up as I type.

Mëtal Bikër said:
Getting texts it's happening in Manchester.

Doesn't say where, when, how or who, just that it's in Manchester too.
Unless some drunk guy has just had an argument with a Biffa bin and set it on fire.
:/
its not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.