Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Status
Not open for further replies.
arndale.jpg

Granada Reports

Windows smashed at several shops in Manchester city centre. Some of the doors to the Arndale have been smashed.
web • 09/08/2011 18:24

Also blue Tuesday cancelled due to trouble

A real sad day for Manchester. This was an opportunity to show the south that this type of stuff doesn't happen here, but it has :-(

Shows that this is a culture involving no respect at all for people, for possessions, for anything really.

My mrs txt me about an hour ago saying the childrens home she works in longsight is on house arrest, plus she's just recently seen a huge gang of youths running towards town

If riots in Manchester cause mondays game to be called off i will be majorly peed off!!! they need to grow up the lot of them and sort themselves out!! Absolutley no need and Pathetic!! MONGS!

Nothing more than cowardly scumbag scrotes. I hope local business can unite and head off these runts.

Ferdinand -

Unrest now in Manchester....come on now....this isn't the way....stooooooooop it. What is this in aid of?? Innocent people are the victims.
UberSocial for BlackBerry • 09/08/2011 18:39

I hope they burn the swamp :P<br /><br />-- 09 Aug 2011, 17:52 --<br /><br />
Kenney_The_Blue said:
Ferdinand -

Unrest now in Manchester....come on now....this isn't the way....stooooooooop it. What is this in aid of?? Innocent people are the victims.
UberSocial for BlackBerry • 09/08/2011 18:39

Maybe he should go out in town and carm the little f**kers down instead of hiding in his palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.