Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Status
Not open for further replies.
am here now all going off what ddumb pricks following the hype SORT IT OUT YOU FICKLE PEOPLE just seen my mate everyone being told before to get out of work and go home

cbeebies is poo said:
i think its inevitable that Manchester will do its best tonight to have a riot... The young people have been shown all day what has happened down south.. Its their turn tonight..

I write this in the hope that it doesn't happen but i fear that it will.

It is inevitable but I get the feeling they've picked the wrong night. The police have not gone in heavy handed so far because a lot of the kids in London are very young. I think they've now been given the go ahead to crack some skulls.

Skashion said:
Come on all you lot fronting with the bravado earlier. Get out onto the streets and defend Manchester yourselves.

This will happen sooner or later

ManCityX said:
arndale.jpg

Like every bugger has a bally in their top drawer, unless of course you rob banks in your down time or start rioting and looting because you feel safe in huge numbers. Wankers, I hope the cops wade in and smake the shite out of them, ferral fuckers.......

Hamann Pineapple said:
cbeebies is poo said:
i think its inevitable that Manchester will do its best tonight to have a riot... The young people have been shown all day what has happened down south.. Its their turn tonight..

I write this in the hope that it doesn't happen but i fear that it will.

It is inevitable but I get the feeling they've picked the wrong night. The police have not gone in heavy handed so far because a lot of the kids in London are very young. I think they've now been given the go ahead to crack some skulls.

you may be correct pal.. Wait till the sun goes down i think thats when we will see full scale of England battle....

why aren't these little bastards heading to number 10 or buckingham palace

Blue Smarties said:
Just been told that the City store is fine, according to a post earlier it was smashed
The whole front is glass. All it takes is a big group of Rags to target it and we're in trouble.

We should just go with the policy of anyone seen with a balaclava or in a group will be asusmed to be rioters and looters and will be punished as such. Shut down the small groups before they all find each other and try to take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.