Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Right wing shite, above. Manna from heaven to the right wing, these riots.

It's the legions of yob parents who don't know, or care, how to bring kids up to blame. Karen Matthews and her ilk.

Twas ever thus, this is not a new problem.

Didsbury Dave said:

It's the legions of yob parents who don't know, or care, how to bring kids up to blame. Karen Matthews and her ilk.

I wouldn't agree with it being right wing or daily mail-esque. It's the left wing that are saying that in my opinion Dave.

Easy solution.

Tell the rioters we are going to fill the water cannons with piss, shit and spunk from public conveniences, mix in with indellible ink and you have the miscreants marked and embarrassed for life.

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I wouldn't agree with it being right wing or daily mail-esque. It's the left wing that are saying that in my opinion Dave.

No, I mean the post above mine is right wing shite.

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:

No, I mean the post above mine is right wing shite.
Agh right. Didn't read the one above as it said blog in the title. I'm discerning like that.

Didsbury Dave said:

I do agree with the Mathews and her ilk remark but the way some criminals get dealt with is a joke.

" I put a £10 bet on Tottenham to win the EPL this year. Not entirely sure who they are, but the news ticker tells me they’re on fire!"

Akai said:
" I put a £10 bet on Tottenham to win the EPL this year. Not entirely sure who they are, but the news ticker tells me they’re on fire!"

It might be alright for you in Abu Dhabi mate, but here its a fucking mess and people have died. Take your shit jokes somewhere else

CTID1988 said:
Akai said:

It might be alright for you in Abu Dhabi mate, but here its a fucking mess and people have died. Take your shit jokes somewhere else

tbh, I got it from a British mate but anyway I apologize and just couldn't resist!

move on.

Originals said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8692793/Manchester-riots-Gangster-Dominic-Noonan-caught-on-film-during-Manchester-looting.html

Who's betting that Noonan gets away with this too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.