Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

bobmcfc said:
Markt85 said:
bobmcfc said:
they have got the little bastard that set miss selfridge on fire according to gmp twitter

would really love to know what sentence/punishment this **** gets

on twitter
gmp -anyone convicted of a criminal offence following the disorder will be named by GMP and their sentence

nice one bob

can you do a thread when this starts happening

sixlashes said:
just been told its trying kicking off in stockport old bill everywhere

Any confirmation my girlfriend works in Stockport and i am picking her up at half 5<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:28 pm --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
they have got the little bastard that set miss selfridge on fire according to gmp twitter

I know this for sure, my girlfriends son was in town and recognised him, the stupid bastard was on market st again, my girlfriends son was about to inform the police but they had spotted him, i have pics of his arrest but no idea how to add

the goats backside said:
sixlashes said:
just been told its trying kicking off in stockport old bill everywhere

Any confirmation my girlfriend works in Stockport and i am picking her up at half 5

-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:28 pm --

bobmcfc said:

I know this for sure, my girlfriends son was in town and recognised him, the stupid bastard was on market st again, my girlfriends son was about to inform the police but they had spotted him, i have pics of his arrest but no idea how to add

upload them to photobucket/ click on the image link to copy it/ then just paste it into a thread on here

the goats backside said:
bobmcfc said:

Brilliant!

INJURED student Ashraf Haziq recovers in his hospital bed after being mugged by the "good Samaritans" who pretended to go to his aid.

The nation was horrified when footage emerged yesterday of the Malaysian lad being robbed as blood poured from his mouth.

He was in "high spirits" in hospital last night but needed surgery on his jaw today.

Wan Azim, consular officer of the High Commission of Malaysia in London, visited him in the Royal London Hospital yesterday afternoon.

Mr Azim said: "He is doing OK but his jaw is fractured or broken. His face was very swollen. I asked if he had any other injuries, but he said not.

"He can't speak very well. He can't eat at the moment so he's being fed through a drip.
Today David Cameron said: "When we see children as young as 12 and 13 looting and laughing, when we see the disgusting sight of a young man with people pretending to help him while they are robbing him, it is clear that there are things badly wrong with our society."

Wellwishers have begun a Twitter campaign to replace Ashraf's stolen possessions.

Ashraf had been fasting for Ramadan and was on his way to visit a friend when he was set upon.

Mr Azim added: "They suddenly blocked his way and attacked him. He was with another friend who managed to run away, but Ashraf was caught and assaulted.
He was lying on the floor when another group came along. They initially went to help him, but unfortunately they took his wallet and mobile phone.

"He also had a bicycle with him — that was either taken or damaged as well.

"I feel so sorry for him. He came here to study, he's only been here a month. He really was in the wrong place at the wrong time, you can't predict this kind of thing."
When he became the rioters' prey, Ashraf was too preoccupied with trying to stop the bleeding from his mouth to notice he was being robbed until the last minute when he lashed out.

A dozen older thugs stood around and watched as their pals stole an item from his bag before wandering off, discarding some wrapping and appearing to keep hold of the stolen goods.

In the background of the film, a man says: "Are they actually helping him up? Oh my God. Are they going through his bag?

"He just took something from his bag. D***head."

The footage, believed to have been filmed in Barking, East London, was posted online along with the comment: "This is evil. A poor lad, obviously in distress, sits bleeding on the ground. He is 'helped' up and then robbed. I hope these scumbags are caught."

In Texas, this would have lasted about five minutes...

ixcvfk.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.