Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Has anybody shopped that fat prick Noonan to the police yet or do you think they will recognise him straight away on that vid?

CTID1988 said:
Has anybody shopped that fat prick Noonan to the police yet or do you think they will recognise him straight away on that vid?

Everybody else has recognised him so I should imagine so!

TheMightyQuinn said:
allan harper said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Has he already turned you down

Nah, I just think people should be entitled to their opinions and that doesn't mean they're somehow responsible for what happened.

If this was some homeless person who just happened to come across the scene and decided to get a bit of food then fine, but this is obviously someone who isn't homeless or starving so i'm sorry there is no justification in sticking up for her actions, none whatsoever.

Whoever said this is partly the reason they are doing it, because people will try to look for excuses for them was right.

I fucking hate scrotes.Everyone used to ask why we were emigrating and the answer was always the same...the weather and scrotes.
I had to endure the fuckers for years round our house, pissed up, aggressive, noisy, arrogant shithouses and that was just around 6pm on a Friday. The rest of the time they would be up to no good screwdrivering my car doors every now and again, setting fire to my fence panels and wheelybins the neighbours couldnt be arsed taking back to their gardens. Forever hanging round cos of the two off licenses at the end of the street trying to stare you down. That was just in my area, without Ashton or town. Fucking hate the bastards, every now and then you'll see one over here with his fucking stupid hat perched on top of his fucking peanut head, white as fuck body and stupid fucking trackie bottoms when it's about 100 fucking degrees. I predicted these fuckers would start to take over because individually, every decent person has to worry about his family and property rather than confront the fuckers.....it's like rise of the fucking apes but scrotes instead.

Rant over.

FuZzY said:
CTID1988 said:

Telegraph on to it....... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8692793/Notorious-gangster-Dominic-Noonan-caught-on-film-during-Manchester-looting.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... oting.html</a>

pominoz said:
How many CCTV cameras are there in Manchester city centre?

The cops should be able to track that fat **** Noonan and nail him.

I doubt he actually went into any shops himself or smashed any windows so they won't be able to do anything

FuZzY said:
CTID1988 said:

It can't do any harm letting gmp know on their twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.