Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

TheMightyQuinn said:
allan harper said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Has he already turned you down

Nah, I just think people should be entitled to their opinions and that doesn't mean they're somehow responsible for what happened.
The problem is that it's exactly the liberal softly softly bollocks spouted by Damo and his ilk that has led to these loutish youths growing up in an environment where they have zero discipline resulting in them thinking they can do what they want.

Think it would be class for City and United to stand up against those scumbags, i'm watching it all from Ireland but I recognise a lot of the places in Manchester from going to matches, makes me sick

Just got back from manchester think that's the most cleaning i've ever done in my life! glad it started raining though keep the yobs away
met a couple of blues aswell so i had a smile on my face

<a class="postlink" href="http://identifyrioters.co.uk/Identify_Rioters/Manchester.html#1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://identifyrioters.co.uk/Identify_R ... ter.html#1</a>

GStar said:
Personally i'd love City and Utd to come together over this... Protect the City and make sure the season kicks off on time.

We've already seen the Turskish community, Sikh community, Enfield i think it was as well as Charlton/Millwall. Its encouraging that the majority are standing up and taking action, even if the Government and Police aren't. (that's not saying anything bad aboutt he Police they've being doing as much as they can, very well - but they should be allowed much more freedom)

I've seen the 5pm thing too.

Where is info about 5pm mate? I will be there if its happening

bluemoonmatt said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
allan harper said:
Has he already turned you down

Nah, I just think people should be entitled to their opinions and that doesn't mean they're somehow responsible for what happened.
The problem is that it's exactly the liberal softly softly bollocks spouted by Damo and his ilk that has led to these loutish youths growing up in an environment where they have zero discipline resulting in them thinking they can do what they want.

No it isn't.

The lack of education, basic intelligence and decency on both sides is quite shocking.

Damo is on neither side and nor am I.

It's all about finger pointing and frankly, I'm above that.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:38 pm --<br /><br />
lee-mcfc said:
Just got back from manchester think that's the most cleaning i've ever done in my life! glad it started raining though keep the yobs away

Beautiful stuff!

A man who talks the talk and walks the walk.

Thank you, Lee, you're one of the beautiful people, if more people were like you the world would be a better place.

Toke on!

TheMightyQuinn said:
bluemoonmatt said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

No it isn't.

The lack of education, basic intelligence and decency on both sides is quite shocking.

Damo is on neither side and nor am I.

It's all about finger pointing and frankly, I'm above that.

-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:38 pm --

lee-mcfc said:

Beautiful stuff!

A man who talks the talk and walks the walk.

Thank you, Lee, you're one of the beautiful people, if more people were like you the world would be a better place.

Toke on!

On both sides of what? It wasnt a fucking football match. Those who didnt riot and loot against those who did? People who express a strong opinion against it are all thick as well? Or are they just really fucking angry with liberal horseshite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.