Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Guy who delivers MEN has just been in work and said our City shop on Market St and Vodafone shop next door was targetted yesterday and is all boarded up.

Is this true?

-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:00 am --

Edit:

Just seen this upstairs in the Bluemoon forum. So maybe boarded up as a precaution?

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Looks like the club ain't taking any chances for tonight...

2qvtlhe.jpg

A brick went at our store but nothing else happened. They're just boarding it up just incase

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1868773003022&oid=166857596717601&comments" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php ... 1&comments</a>

Name and shame

Went down last night and couldn't find fuck all happening. Got piss wet through and travelled to Manchester for nothing. Just ended up in a pub on way home.

This could have been handled very easily. Fire so much tear gas at them they cant see or breathe.

Follow up with Baton charges and or volley of Baton round.

After that when they wake up in hospital with broken and smashed limbs, I can tell you they wont be saying they have no fear of the police or rule of law.

I very much doubt you would see any of them doing it again either.

Unfortunately due to our pc society the police have been castrated in this country. They have neither the support of the willpower to police like this anymore which is why we find ourselves in this situation.

You will note that the copy cat riots did not occur in Scotland, Wales, the North East of even Northern Ireland due to the police in these regions still having the fear and respect of the community overall.

If the same thing was happening in Germany, France, Holland, Spain, Italy, America etc I can gurantee the response would be similar to that which I suggested.

totallywired said:
Captain Kompany said:
Went down last night and couldn't find fuck all happening. Got piss wet through and travelled to Manchester for nothing. Just ended up in a pub on way home.
Nevermind superman.

haha lol.

captain kompany is my new favourite poster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.