Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

totallywired said:
Stato said:
ban-mcfc said:
god i fucking hate chavs!!!!

some women on bbc saying is it any wonder the kids are doing this they've got nothing, my kids haven't got anything.

WELL GET A FUCKING JOB AND BUY THEM SOMETHING THEN YOU THICK FAT LAZY woman.
she can't all the polish people have taken them all.
Ha Ha so funny you racist prick.

Yes thats so racist isnt it. Look up the word in the dictionary first. Cant stand people who say everything is racist when it clearly isnt.

Seems not all the young are scumbags. Class song

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Vr7eBQahso&feature=related[/youtube]

totallywired said:
Stato said:
ban-mcfc said:

some women on bbc saying is it any wonder the kids are doing this they've got nothing, my kids haven't got anything.

she can't all the polish people have taken them all.

Ha Ha so funny you racist prick.

he was clearly joking look at that video.

Tommy Nookah said:
ban-mcfc said:

this the one 23 seconds in, check the prick 2mins in going on its the poles fault for taking jobs the cunts pissed or smacked up who would employ that scrote[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFme3_gDvFU[/youtube]

Its a shame a riot dibble wasn't there to smash his head in.

sam the drummer said:
Hello Rioters.
Look at your friend, now back to me; now at your friend, now back to me! Sadly, he isn't me; but if he stopped using antisocial behaviour and started using the job centre he could be like me.
Look down, back up. Where are we? You're at an interview, with the man your friend could work for! What's in his hand? It's an application form to that job he needs.
Look again.. the form is now money! Anything is possible when you get a job and stop looting. I'm at a desk.

Brilliant! The best post ever ever ever!

I doff my cap to you, sir.

Ovation.gif

quiet_riot said:
sam the drummer said:
Hello Rioters.
Look at your friend, now back to me; now at your friend, now back to me! Sadly, he isn't me; but if he stopped using antisocial behaviour and started using the job centre he could be like me.
Look down, back up. Where are we? You're at an interview, with the man your friend could work for! What's in his hand? It's an application form to that job he needs.
Look again.. the form is now money! Anything is possible when you get a job and stop looting. I'm at a desk.

Ovation.gif
And has been on sickepedia for 2 days. Still funny though

SWP's back said:
quiet_riot said:
sam the drummer said:
Hello Rioters.

Ovation.gif
And has been on sickepedia for 2 days. Still funny though

Sorry, I was too busy watching Numa Numa Guy.

ban-mcfc said:

I swear to God if I see that footage again I am going to scream.

quiet_riot said:
sam the drummer said:
Hello Rioters.

I didn't write it unfortunately! But thanks anyway haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.