RIP Bill Lyons (@Bill, previously @de niro) update re funeral pg 51/JustGiving link p52

Pretty sure I read that there wasn't going to be a wake afterwards but not sure if thats changed. I guess @kbb would know the answer though.

I was planning to drive myself but if anyone is going out after to celebrate his life then I might leave the car at home.

Would this planned meet up be in town or in Blackley

plan is for a drink afterwards at the Duke of Wellington in Blackley

Duke of Wellington 39 Weardale road Blackley M9 8WR
Out of the crem gates it's 5th on the right and then on the left.

I’ll be going to the funeral on Wednesday, so hopefully see a few other Bluemooners there. Not sure if there’s a wake as such, but if not hopefully going for a beer with @Stuart afterwards to raise a glass or two to Bill. If anyone fancies joining us then just let me know.
I'm hoping to be there. Got to be at an event at the NEC in the morning but will be hitting the road back soon after 12. My house pretty well backs onto the crem so I'll definitely join you assuming I make it back in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.