RIP Bill Lyons (@Bill, previously @de niro) update re funeral pg 51/JustGiving link p52

I am devastated by this news, Bill was such a good man, he was not only great company and a funny man, he actually cared about people. When times were hard he sent his lads to carpet my nieces house for pennies, he got it, he knew we were good people.

His love for Jess shined through, Jess i am so sorry for you, he really loved you. He would tell me how he was your taxi and he loved it. He did love you that much, as he also loved Jeanie with all his heart. The last conversation i had with them both face to face was on the train back home from Southampton after we did the 100. We got Bill a space on a busy train and i spoke with Jeanie, her love for Bill humbled me.

That was the last time I saw Bill, we spoke on the phone, usually when he was banning me for being a prick, he would tell me to go to bed and shut the fuck up, which i appreciated. He was a wise man was Bill.

Bill is a massive loss for BM, but he will join the pantheon of true BM giants and will join Scarblu and Kingy in the BM legends forum in the sky.

On the plus side Bill saw us win the lot, when i first met him we were relying on Pearces cuddly toy to get a result.

Bill my friend
may the angels bright
watch you tonight
where ever you maybe.

LOVED YOU MAN XX

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.