Rip Bob Willis, another blue gone.

I am currently in the MRI due to pissing none stop. I am only 40 and have been in 5 days. I thought and hoped it was just an infection but anti biotics are not clearing it up. It's not kidney stones and I am not diabetic. My white blood cell count and renal function count was through the roof, thankfully they have come down now. No idea what it is but it's certainly not nice. Had a load more tests done today. Hopefully get to bottom of it soon.

Sad to hear about Bob. I am too young to remember his exploits on the pitch but have seen the re runs many times over the years. His voice, analysis and commentaries have been an ever present for so many hours over the last 20 years. It's a sad day.
Good luck to you, it’s a tough situation when you don’t know what’s wrong. My best mate was diagnosed with prostate cancer nearly five years ago with the symptoms I mentioned before. It had already spread so removing the prostate was pointless. The outlook was not good but there’s so much they can do to contain the disease. He turned 60 this year, hopefully you being significantly younger will help. Whatever you have (or hopefully don’t) as soon as it’s diagnosed and your treatment mapped out you hopefully you will start to recover, really wish you all the best as I’m sure all on BM will, cheers.

Good luck to you, it’s a tough situation when you don’t know what’s wrong. My best mate was diagnosed with prostate cancer nearly five years ago with the symptoms I mentioned before. It had already spread so removing the prostate was pointless. The outlook was not good but there’s so much they can do to contain the disease. He turned 60 this year, hopefully you being significantly younger will help. Whatever you have (or hopefully don’t) as soon as it’s diagnosed and your treatment mapped out you hopefully you will start to recover, really wish you all the best as I’m sure all on BM will, cheers.

Cheers mate. I have absolutely no idea what's caused it. Got up Saturday before last and just could not stop pissing. They have no idea what's caused it. I have Crohn's as well which just complicates matters.
I just want to get out of hospital now.

Cheers mate. I have absolutely no idea what's caused it. Got up Saturday before last and just could not stop pissing. They have no idea what's caused it. I have Crohn's as well which just complicates matters.
I just want to get out of hospital now.
Keep your pecker up pal, post how you get on, fingers crossed.

Bob and beefy took me into the cricket world in 81. I thank him for that.
I didn't know he was part of our family too.

I was sad enough knowing a cricket great had passed, but a blue too, that is awful.

Thoughts with his people. X

Loved big Bob's no messing post game disection. Very articulate and passionate about the cricket and poor England performances. Didn't realise he was a blue. RIP Bob, the punditry world of cricket will never quite be the same.

RIP Big Bob. A straight bowler and a straight talker. Any chance of changing blue to Blue (capital B) in the thread title?

And that’s stumps, I’m afraid, for another English cricketing legend. Sad news, indeed. Great bowler, knowledgeable and forthright commentator, a good guy and a Blue. RIP, Bob.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.