RIP, Chopper.

pominoz

RIP,"Chopper" Read.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/andrew-rule-mark-8216chopper8217-read8217s-bizarre-and-brutal-life/story-fni0ffnk-1226735611694" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... 6735611694</a>

"When he was still young, Read was already an accomplished street fighter and the leader of the Surrey Road gang. He began his criminal career by robbing drug dealers, based in massage parlours in the Prahran area. He later graduated to kidnapping and torturing members of the criminal underworld, often using a blowtorch or bolt cutters to remove the toes of his victims as an incentive for them to produce enough money so that Read would leave them alive"

I don't really think he deserves to RIP.

banjo said:
"When he was still young, Read was already an accomplished street fighter and the leader of the Surrey Road gang. He began his criminal career by robbing drug dealers, based in massage parlours in the Prahran area. He later graduated to kidnapping and torturing members of the criminal underworld, often using a blowtorch or bolt cutters to remove the toes of his victims as an incentive for them to produce enough money so that Read would leave them alive"

Why?
He was a nasty fuck, but only did it to the lowest of life, never to the guy in the street.

RIP,for me.

corky1970 said:
pominoz said:
banjo said:

Why?
He was a nasty fuck, but only did it to the lowest of life, never to the guy in the street.

RIP,for me.

ill gladly RIP you

Really??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.