RIP, Chopper.

banjo said:
"When he was still young, Read was already an accomplished street fighter and the leader of the Surrey Road gang. He began his criminal career by robbing drug dealers, based in massage parlours in the Prahran area. He later graduated to kidnapping and torturing members of the criminal underworld, often using a blowtorch or bolt cutters to remove the toes of his victims as an incentive for them to produce enough money so that Read would leave them alive"

I don't really think he deserves to RIP.

Does the P in RIP stand for pain?

stony said:
pominoz said:
banjo said:
"When he was still young, Read was already an accomplished street fighter and the leader of the Surrey Road gang. He began his criminal career by robbing drug dealers, based in massage parlours in the Prahran area. He later graduated to kidnapping and torturing members of the criminal underworld, often using a blowtorch or bolt cutters to remove the toes of his victims as an incentive for them to produce enough money so that Read would leave them alive"

I don't really think he deserves to RIP.

Why?
He was a nasty fuck, but only did it to the lowest of life, never to the guy in the street.

RIP,for me.

Gawd bless him and those lovable rogues the Krays. Wasn't that the excuse their friends used too ? "They only ever hurt other nasty people" I suppose that makes it alright then.

He was scum, I don't honestly understand why people make heroes out of scum like this. Raul Moat was another. A violent psychopath idolised by the great unwashed.
Spot on I can't be doing with apologists for violent scum, we had some idiot on here say the same thing about Creagan in a civilised country we use the court of law to ascertain the guilt of someone and the court decides the punishment not some brain dead knuckle dragger

Ducado said:
stony said:
pominoz said:
Why?
He was a nasty fuck, but only did it to the lowest of life, never to the guy in the street.

RIP,for me.

Gawd bless him and those lovable rogues the Krays. Wasn't that the excuse their friends used too ? "They only ever hurt other nasty people" I suppose that makes it alright then.

He was scum, I don't honestly understand why people make heroes out of scum like this. Raul Moat was another. A violent psychopath idolised by the great unwashed.
Spot on I can't be doing with apologists for violent scum, we had some idiot on here say the same thing about Creagan in a civilised country we use the court of law to ascertain the guilt of someone and the court decides the punishment not some brain dead knuckle dragger

You do know that this "brain dead knuckle dragger" has not committed a crime in the last 20 years?
All his royalties from his books went to the Royal Children's Hospital.
I love the self righteous indignation of many on here, everyone is scum, unless someone lives the way they say.
"Walk a mile in another man's shoes", springs to mind.

I didnt mind the bloke, could certainly tell a good story. How much of it was true or not is questionable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.