RIP Columbo

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I didn't enjoy the ones made in the 1990's as much as the originals, but they were still good in their own way. They tried to tackle a bit of modern technology and stuff, but Columbo was all about old fashioned sleuthery.

Absolutely right.

Today's TV detectives have got more gizmos than a mogwai warehouse. Columbo knew the score and is up there with the best fictional detectives.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
I didn't enjoy the ones made in the 1990's as much as the originals, but they were still good in their own way. They tried to tackle a bit of modern technology and stuff, but Columbo was all about old fashioned sleuthery.

I agree - the 70s ones were top. I still record them when they rerun them. The whole thing was mint, the mac, the car, that fucking ridiculous dog he had - top drawer.

Fuck, I knew he was ill, I think he had dementia, very sad day for me, vertually grew up with this guy, kind of like loosing an old uncle.

Sorry to hear that Peter Falk has gone ....

he played the part of Columbo brilliantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.