RIP Frankie Knuckles

Juan King

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOLE1YE_oFQ[/youtube]

I've not seen anything official yet, but just heard from some friends in Chicago that Frankie Knuckles has just passed away. RIP.

A true forefather of the house scene. One of a tiny number who started a sound which can be heard now every second of every day in every corner of the world.

I thought it was an RIP thread to a gangster, does that mean I am officially over the hill ?

A very Sad day indeed. This guy was a legend of the House Music scene, a wonderful human being and somebody who had inspired me and many across the world. Such a sad loss, I know people who went to see him play in London on Saturday night and what a privilege they said it was. He smashed the place. I was actually listening to his Def Mix party set last week.

Will be missed. R.I.P Frankie Knuckles - The god father of house music

crystal_mais said:
A very Sad day indeed. This guy was a legend of the House Music scene, a wonderful human being and somebody who had inspired me and many across the world. Such a sad loss, I know people who went to see him play in London on Saturday night and what a privilege they said it was. He smashed the place. I was actually listening to his Def Mix party set last week.

Will be missed. R.I.P Frankie Knuckles - The god father of house music

Fucking legend and the soundtrack to the wildest and at times happiest days of my life, 25 years since 1989....fuck me where did it all go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.