RIP - Man collapses and dies tonight at Eastlands!!

Hi Karie

I started this topic last night as my son and I spoke of nothing else on the way home from the game - the match turned into an insignificance for us both.

We sit two rows in front of you and wish you all the love in the world.

Mark & Ben
xxxx

I was sat in Block 132 of the North Stand, so was could not see, and was unaware of anything happening in level 2 of the CB stand.

Really sorry to hear that Mr Nuttall passed away. At least when his time came, it was at the home of his beloved City.

My deepest condolences to Brian's family.

RIP from a fellow Blue.

Karie said:
Dear all,
Thankyou for your kind words about my dad, Brian Nuttall who passed away last night. As you can imagine we are all gutted. I usually go to the game with my dad and brother, Mark but 12 weeks ago had a little girl, Georgie my dads first Grandaughter (whom he adored) and have been going now and again. Not sure we can face going again, especially in those seats. He had been watching the blues since he was 8, thru thick and thin! My dad was and is and always will be the best dad, husband and grandad in the whole of the world.......City till he died.............
Keep smiling for us,
Karie and family x

Hello Karie.

I feel for you and your family at this awful time. Rest in Peace Brian, City till he died.

You would know the secret of death.

But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life?

The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day cannot unveil the mystery of light.

If you would indeed behold the spirit of death, open your heart wide unto the body of life.

For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.

In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;

And like seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring.

Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.

Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherd when he stands before the king whose hand is to be laid upon him in honour.

Is the shepherd not joyful beneath his trembling, that he shall wear the mark of the king?

Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?

For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?

And what is to cease breathing, but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?

Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.

And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb.

And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pagegid=</a>{DBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80}&newsid=6626160

kind words from city

again r.i.p. blue

*edit if the link doesnt work go to the OS <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a>

Manchester City FC is saddened to hear of the death of City supporter Brian Nuttall while attending Wednesday night’s game against Newcastle.
Mr Nuttall, who was 73 and a Blue since he was eight, collapsed during the first half and despite the best efforts of stewards and emergency medical staff in the Colin Bell Stand he could not be revived.

City’s Executive Chairman Garry Cook told mcfc.co.uk, “Everyone at the Club is devastated at this sad news, and our thoughts are with Mr Nuttall’s widow and family. I would like to express my sincere thanks to all the staff and other supporters nearby who did all they could for Mr Nuttall.”

Brian’s family have asked us to pass on their appreciation for the hundreds of messages of sympathy that they have received via message boards from City fans all over the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.