RIP - Man collapses and dies tonight at Eastlands!!

Feel devestated

The supporter who collapsed and died, was sat in the next block to me, no more than 30 feet away.

I saw the paramedics and thinking it was something minor cracked a joke to my dad and mrs, Newcastle are that shi*t, someones croaked!

needless to say i had no idea what was going on, thought he had fainted. Now im devestated at my own stupidity and ignorance. :-( im ashamed.

RIP blue. Couldnt have written a more poetic ending for a life long blue. Surrounded by friends and family watching your team. Pity he never got to see us come good again.

sincerest apologies to his family.

Re: Feel devestated

he was sat directly behind me, seat behind. i feel strange, it was surreal at the time.

R.I.P though fellow blue

best seat in the house now

ps i know what you mean, at the time i thought he had fainted too, he did not look well, but there was nothing i could do other than let the paramedics do their thing,

but then when they got him out, iwe all went back to watching the game like normal, i feel horrible now, at the time i thought they had rescured him and he was fine, now i feel like a dick who didnt help

I dont think anyone would hold that against you, and you shouldnt really feel bad because you were never to know but at least ya got a conscience.

i might drop the club an email and suggest they put a small brass placard or something on the seat in memory.

seems a fitting tribute.

karie n family.stay strong.we are with you as one.......rip mr nuttall.....minutes applause is a must..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.