RIP - Man collapses and dies tonight at Eastlands!!

was working tonight had a radio, listening to it all comeing through didnt sound to good at all ask a few members of staff but could not get a real yes or no so fingers crossed.

plus just about everyone was out of the grounds,another fellow come up to the top of the stairs on the north stand haveing heart pulpertations so we had to get the meds to him asap fingers crossed with this man aswell

good luck to both men hope you are both with your familys

BlueSam said:
can anyone confirm how they know he died? because i was like right there, and the paramedics were fitting breathing stuff to him as they left the stadium, surely you dont do that to a man who has passed,

sorry but like being so close to it all has shocked me slightly, i just wanna make sure its not just rumour

I was not near this block - but we heard of this over the radios - so yes - is true..... so sad

My heart goes out to his family and friends RIP fellow Blue! xxx

RIP

All my sympathies to his family.

I am sure they will be consoled by the fact he passed away watching his beloved Blues.

madmank said:
was working tonight had a radio, listening to it all comeing through didnt sound to good at all ask a few members of staff but could not get a real yes or no so fingers crossed.

plus just about everyone was out of the grounds,another fellow come up to the top of the stairs on the north stand haveing heart pulpertations so we had to get the meds to him asap fingers crossed with this man aswell

good luck to both men hope you are both with your familys

Let's hope they both pull through OK.

My thoughts go out to both Blues and their families...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.