RIP - Man collapses and dies tonight at Eastlands!!

I have sent my deepest condolences to the family, and of course they are as sincere as they get. But it got me thinking:

I am sorry if this sounds unfeeling, but I wonder what it was that tipped the old, great fella over the edge? I know this is going to be shouted at, it isn't PC at all, but it was just something that popped into my mind.

Do you think he saw something different today?
Was it the same old, same old?

I don't know, but I wish the chap a big G&T with Foe either-way.

I understand if nobody responds to this. It is a bit odd. But then I am a City fan, and things like this tend to stir up up these thoughts.

My sincere apologies if this offends any of the family.

RIP fellow blue, such a sad situation... Its consoling that he died watching the team he loved and was passionate about.

sympathies to his family.

Deepest sympathies to his family and friends, im just hoping people perhaps haven't got the facts right and the guys pulled through. It does remind me though of the last game at Maine Road, i decided to take my mum who was a life long city fan, anyways if i remember it was about 10 mins into the game and my mum took a turn for the worse, she was in her 70s, she went grey, was gasping for breath and passed out, i shit myself, i really thought she was a gonna. I was seriously saying to my self it was the end of 2 eras, my mum and main road, and i was also bizzarly thinking im gonna have to leave early and miss the final climax of the last game. This was front center of the main stand if anyone remembers a commotion. Anyways the stewards got a medic who arrived rapid and he gave her some oxygen and she came too, they then got a stretcher and she got wheeled along side the pitch to a treatment room within the old main stand. She had some more Oxygen and a a few tests , then a cup of tea, and was right as rain again, and came out to watch the end of the game. I believe she was probably the last peson ever to be treated in that treatment room, so thats one claim to fame she got. Not sure what caused it, i really think just the excitement and emotion of the day got to her. But if the guy did pass away tonite, as people have said , its a wicked way to go, my mum sadly passed away Febuary last year after suffering with breast cancer for 12 months, i know which way id rather go !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.