RIP - Man collapses and dies tonight at Eastlands!!

Unfortunately I think your information is correct, it was just after the SWP goal I heard. But as someone said, there are worse ways to go. Going after celebrating a goal at Eastlands is better than collapsing in the street, or getting mugged or hit on the road. Still awful none the the less. Going to the game, hoping for a decent result and in the end not even making it to the final whistle. Shocking.

Awful news, sincere condolences to his family & friends RIP with all the City greats.

RIP mate!

It was a good goal, and I am sure there are worse ways to go, but it is never good to leave the game before the end, especially on a stretcher.

Hope your new season ticket location provides you with a great view of the rest of the season and the Blue Revolution that is underway.

My sympathies and condolences to a True Blue family.

RIP Blue and condolences to the family.

Keep watch for us.

RIP..... I heard about this this morning. My dad had just done work for him last week, his neighbour rang us to let us know the bad news, she said that he suffered a 'massive heart attack'.....! R.I.P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.