RIP - Man collapses and dies tonight at Eastlands!!

r.i.p. my thoughts are with his family...

be a nice touch to send a city wreath from bluemoon.( il donate a few quid)

Dear all,
Thankyou for your kind words about my dad, Brian Nuttall who passed away last night. As you can imagine we are all gutted. I usually go to the game with my dad and brother, Mark but 12 weeks ago had a little girl, Georgie my dads first Grandaughter (whom he adored) and have been going now and again. Not sure we can face going again, especially in those seats. He had been watching the blues since he was 8, thru thick and thin! My dad was and is and always will be the best dad, husband and grandad in the whole of the world.......City till he died.............
Keep smiling for us,
Karie and family x

Karie said:
Dear all,
Thankyou for your kind words about my dad, Brian Nuttall who passed away last night. As you can imagine we are all gutted. I usually go to the game with my dad and brother, Mark but 12 weeks ago had a little girl, Georgie my dads first Grandaughter (whom he adored) and have been going now and again. Not sure we can face going again, especially in those seats. He had been watching the blues since he was 8, thru thick and thin! My dad was and is and always will be the best dad, husband and grandad in the whole of the world.......City till he died.............
Keep smiling for us,
Karie and family x

Please don't let it stop you or anyone going, your dad wouldn't want it, I'm sure.

Keep your head up, we're all thinking of you.

Don´t know what to say after that - City right to the end - we´re all with you at this time - really heart rending - his spirit will NEVER leave that seat - god bless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.