RIP MIKE DOYLE

M18CTID said:
de niro said:
M18CTID said:
Headline on front page of MEN - story on back page and inside.

Did this thread get removed earlier? I searched through the forum before posting as a new topic a few minutes ago and couldn't see it anywhere.

yes mate i moved it about an hour ago, the story is getting stronger but no offical news whatsoever, i'll keep looking but if i can't find anything i'll move it again till later.

Fair enough Bill. A bit odd in the age of the internet that the MEN haven't had the story online when it's already in the paper itself.
People do sleep.

M18CTID said:
de niro said:
M18CTID said:
Headline on front page of MEN - story on back page and inside.

Did this thread get removed earlier? I searched through the forum before posting as a new topic a few minutes ago and couldn't see it anywhere.

yes mate i moved it about an hour ago, the story is getting stronger but no offical news whatsoever, i'll keep looking but if i can't find anything i'll move it again till later.

Fair enough Bill. A bit odd in the age of the internet that the MEN haven't had the story online when it's already in the paper itself.
It's ridiculous. The fact that it went to print obviously means they've known about it for a while, yet they couldn't even find anyone to upload a banner headline stating more news to follow. What a sorry excuse for a news organisation

Re: RIP Mike Doyle....

Ticket For Schalke said:
When my Dad was alive, he knew Mike well, went to School together in Reddish, Sad loss, and as op stated, a shock, lest we forget.
rip mike, used to live around the corner from his dads house and i also new a few guys who went school with him.greatloss

Re: RIP Mike Doyle....

n reddish blue said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
When my Dad was alive, he knew Mike well, went to School together in Reddish, Sad loss, and as op stated, a shock, lest we forget.
rip mike, used to live around the corner from his dads house and i also new a few guys who went school with him.greatloss

His Mum was the Dinner lady too, i forget the school, Stalwart springs to mind for Mike.

RIP Mike. God be with you

Captain when I first started going and Mike wearing the blue shirt with the classic badge on the Topps player cards of the day was the one I always wanted first.

At least he got to see the blue moon rising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.