RIP MIKE DOYLE

So sorry to hear about the untimely passing of Mike Doyle, a player I was lucky enough to see in action many times.

He was a very accomplished player and it's a disgrace that he was only capped 5 times for England.

I'd like to offer my sincere condolences to Mike's family and friends.

THFC6061 said:
So sorry to hear about the untimely passing of Mike Doyle, a player I was lucky enough to see in action many times.

He was a very accomplished player and it's a disgrace that he was only capped 5 times for England.

Cheers mate. I'm assuming you're a Spuds fan? Either way, thanks for your kind comments. Much appreciated.

KentBlue said:
THFC6061 said:

Cheers mate. I'm assuming you're a Spuds fan? Either way, thanks for your kind comments. Much appreciated.

TBH, it doesn't matter who supports who when it comes to players like Mike or any great player.

To all M.C.F.C supporters
Sorry i am late in posting but a massive thank you for all the great and kind words you have said about my Dad, Mike Doyle.
You are all correct, he was a massive BLUE, his blood ran BLUE and he loved all the City supporters as he was one of you, he was just lucky enough to be able to put down his rattle, put on the BLUE shirt and turn out for the team he loved. City was his life, when he turned out for the BLUES believe you me, he would have died for his club. I am so pleased he was able to see us win the F.A Cup this year, being the last City Captain to win a major trophy was not something he was proud of as this club is to great to have had to wait so long............Well, we have done it.
The last words in my Dad's book BLUEBLOOD read.........If anyone is wondering, i still hate United as much as i ever did........my blood will always run BLUE. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Love and Best Wishes to you all
The Doyle Family x

God bless you and your family Scott. As is already well documented on here and pretty much everywhere else, your Dad is a true City legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.