RIP MIKE DOYLE

DiscoSteve said:
Mike Doyle RIP :-(

Met him on at least three occasions over the years, great guy. Loved his attitude to The Rags and I have always been a fully paid up member of the Mike Doyle School Of Thinking when it comes to United - "hate the bastards"

A bit of grumpy so and so, until you filled him with beer and then he was in his element - sat with him at a dinner in one of the suites a few years back - thoroughly entertaining all night!

Will be sadly missed... :-(

I liked his form of grumpy!

RIP Mike. A legend.

I'm too young to have seen him play but in all the books I have read about our past it was clear what an important part Mike Doyle played in our success.

R.I.P

In tonights 5 a side in heaven, Georgie Best will be shitting himself.

RIP skipper.

Heart broken, never saw him play as I'm only 23 years old but he is a legend and was a massive part to this clubs success and a massive blue as well.

They don't make players like him any more, 13 years a City player you just don't get loyalty like that anymore in todays game.

R.I.P Mike

x

RIP Mike. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family & friends. Absolute legend & true fan. Mike and Kompany would have made a formidable pairing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.