RIP MIKE DOYLE

City legend....Had the pleasure of seeing him lift The League Cup in 76.

R.I.P Mike.

R.I.P. and deepest condolences to all Mike's family and friends.
I was honoured to have seen all his career as a blue and thats exactly what the man was, a blue through and through. Unlikely we will ever see players like him again.
Will be sorely missed.

Only this morning my cleaner came into my office and said what player is next on you desk top Calendar mate. July it is Mike Doyle mate. My first Man City idol. Not long after i log on only to see the tragic news. RIP Mike "Manchester City" Doyle

40 years i was 10 years old and i lived next to Mike in Ashton. His passion for City and all things Blue and his dislike for anything to do with the r*ds has stayed with me and will do until its' my time to go. Thank you Mr Doyle, R.I.P.

I remember growing up watching Mike with the legends, Bell, Lee and Buzzer, love the memory of stand up punch up with Lou Macari at Maine road in the derby, they were both off at half time, not to return. The passion he showed epitomises the attitude that is so rare in today's footballers, RIP Mike, gone but always in our hearts, God Bless and thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.