RIP MIKE DOYLE

posted earlier but was just thinking he must of lived the dream we all want . not only to play for city but to win things and then capatin us to a cup, he must of loved ever minute of it
once more R.I.P big guy

One of my first heroes along with LBS. Always seemed to play, is it me or did players just not seem to get injured in those days?

Very shocked and saddened by this news.

Give them departed rags a good kicking up there Mike!

RIP Mike Doyle. Brilliant player and 100% Man City through and through. He was someone I really appreciated as a player from the days when City also matched United. Indeed they probably more than matched us! Anyway, I support that other Manchester team but I know a gem when I see one. Best wishes to his family and all that will be affected by his sad demise.

RIP to a true blue,at least he will have Nelly and Big Mal with him in the new boys section in the Kippax in the sky

His name alone inspired fear in the Rags and hated them as much as us fans did and stil do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.