RIP Toots (Fellow Bluemooner)

It is so frustrating with such a fantasic fanbase and community we cannot get to know everybody personally, yet from the testimony supplied by those before me I can tell this was clearly a peoples person, with time for everybody, and worthy of all the accolades he has received.

I never had the pleasure of meeting Toots, but I sincerly hope he rests in peace. He'll have the best view in the house when VK lifts that Premier League trophey in May.

I am however pleased he lived to see the day Yaya stuck one past the rags at Wembley and then against Stoke in the final.

Another blue in the great kippax in the sky. R.I.P

LoveCity said:
R.I.P. Toots, always sad when anyone dies but to miss out on what is to come for the club he supported is also tragic. :(
i am sure he would always have stood by city no matter what path we took.god bless toots. i did not know you but my heart is with your loved ones. RIP BLUE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.