RIP Toots (Fellow Bluemooner)

Didn't know him but all the same it's sad news to hear a fellow Blue has passed away.

Rest In Peace Toots and condolences to his family and friends x

Bluebird1 said:
It's with a very sad heart that I have to tell anyone who knew him that Toots passed away suddenly last week.

He was a larger than life character and will be missed so much by his family, Jason (happymoondays) myself, Ali and tueartsboots. Sorry if I've missed anyone out but I'm in such a state of shock.

RIP Toots, you were a wonderful man. xxxxxx

Hugs Sue, RIP Toots.

Sorry to hear of the passing of yet another blue, condolences to family and friends. Gone to the great Kippax above to chear us on with many others. ( hoping one of my lot has gone to introduce themselves and avail toots with a heavenly pint)

Thank you all so very much for your kind words,

We will be putting IAN TOOTILL to rest at Radcliffe Cem, in Radcliffe Lancashire on Thursday 1st March at 11.00am to be followed by a wake at the Ainsworth Arms to celebrate Ian Life.

My brother was a TRUE BLUEMOONER, which was always his first LOVE

Thank you all again makes the pain a little easier knowing he was loved by so many

Yvette

Farewell on your final journey today Toots. Hope you and the other blues up there get yourselves a front row view when we lift that trophy in May.

RIP big fella.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.