Rishi Sunak

Heard PMs Qs, Sunak got rinsed by Starmer. Never heard Starmer pull off the gag’s that he did today.
A commentator compared to Sunak's PMQ performances to melting butter slowly in a pan and yesterday it started bubbling.

It was also noted his front bench seem to agree with Starmer's attacking him on migration.

There were questions from the jenrick block that were meant to make him feel uneasy as well. He's doing Cruella's work for her.

The cracks are starting to appear. Prepare for a GE.

I’m still trying to get over the ridiculous Sunak accusing Starmer of being anti-British/pro-EU for liking Beethoven’s ‘Ode To Joy. A celebrated piece of music about joy and brotherhood. No wonder the miserable little man and his cohort of gloom don’t like it.
Anyway, I’m throwing out my copy of Vivaldi’s ‘Four Seasons’ in case I’m accused of being a climate protester.

PMQs was a real embarrassment, hat sesion will go down in history as the one that finally convinced even the most diehard Toris, the game was up. He floundering around, it's all a game to him, I hope he loses his seat come the next election the man is a complete and utter disaster
He was chosen by the membership as a John Major style leader.

The difference being Major was a working class Tory.

I’m still trying to get over the ridiculous Sunak accusing Starmer of being anti-British/pro-EU for liking Beethoven’s ‘Ode To Joy. A celebrated piece of music about joy and brotherhood. No wonder the miserable little man and his cohort of gloom don’t like it.
Anyway, I’m throwing out my copy of Vivaldi’s ‘Four Seasons’ in case I’m accused of being a climate protester.
I used to play an old video game called Pengo and I’m sure that was the background music.

All makes sense now, why I’m pro-EU.

PMQs was a real embarrassment, hat sesion will go down in history as the one that finally convinced even the most diehard Toris, the game was up. He floundering around, it's all a game to him, I hope he loses his seat come the next election the man is a complete and utter disaster
In Richmond, North Yorkshire? It’s one of the safest Tory seats in the country!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.