Rival Fans

Been in Scotland since Monday. Had lots of really positive comments from other fans. Last night was the first sarky twat I’ve met … a Mackem from Shaw!!

My red ‘friends’ (both varieties) provided short well done messages and then radio silence.

They’re both good mates, we all enjoy banter and give as good as we get.

But, I really think the treble & CL has taken away sticks that they always THOUGHT they would have in reserve to beat us with !

A couple of Liverpool fans I know (both non match goers) both sending videos of the Neutral section celebrations and the fan park empty before the game from some Liverpool website. I responded with a good clip of behind the goal celebrations with limbs everywhere and my own video of a bouncing full fan park. Rags and Scousers both resorting to this is hilarious, they have nothing to cling on to .

A couple of Liverpool fans I know (both non match goers) both sending videos of the Neutral section celebrations and the fan park empty before the game from some Liverpool website. I responded with a good clip of behind the goal celebrations with limbs everywhere and my own video of a bouncing full fan park. Rags and Scousers both resorting to this is hilarious, they have nothing to cling on to .
When the only trophy available is the biggest parade, you're done.

I think what emerges from all this is what I've found most of the time (not all) — it is the people who go to football, who know football in their bones who tend to be respectful. That even sometimes includes United and Liverpool fans. It is plastics who's knowledge of football is purely through a screen (at best) who are really gobby, and just mindlessly peddle the line that they've been fed by those sections of the media that are hostile. They are certainly not football supporters, and in my book they're barely fans. I don't engage with them.
I Don,t know about most of the time, I tend to find the match going rags who appear respectful when prodded soon show their true colours and start spouting all the shit peddled by the media. Perhaps it's the Treble Treble effect :-)

Why are City fans expecting congratulations from rival fans? Would we congratulate our rivals? No.

Im having a great time with fellow Blues and don’t expect anything else.

Should we ask for a cake?

All a bit bizarre!

Why are City fans expecting congratulations from rival fans? Would we congratulate our rivals? No.

Im having a great time with fellow Blues and don’t expect anything else.

Should we ask for a cake?

All a bit bizarre!
100% this, I don't need any back slapping from fans of other teams, mates or not. The crying and gnashing of teeth is far more welcome at this time.

Quite a few showing themselves up to be total idiots. Either delusional, conspiracy theorist nutters or complete bitter bastards. Great times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.