Rival Fans

I had spurs fan as friend who did congratulate me on day and day latter went on with rant on how city was state owned club who bent rules which doesn’t resonate with him and went on to say that he would prefer Arsenal win title next year over city . Spoilt my mood.

Had 2 Rags in work congratulations text straight after we won both ST holders and one who followed the Rags everywhere when they won treble

Got a nice phone call off another big Rag who used to cut Busby and Bests hair in the old days

Then all other Rags who have not even been near the swamp completely avoid anything related to football

I have had congratulations from fans of

Man U !!!!
Sheffield Weds
Sheffield Utd
Leeds
Everton
Liverpool
West Ham
Chelsea
Spurs
QPR
Letyon Orient
Millwall
Portsmouth
Southampton
Newcastle
Sunderland
Middlesbrough
Coventry
Walsall
Bristol City
Bristol Rovers
Plymouth
Notts County
Havant and Waterlooville
Rangers
Celtic
St Mirren
Dunfermline
Hearts
Linfield
Dundalk
St Etienne
Bordeaux
Milan
Lazio
Fiorentina
Valencia
Barcelona
Malaga
Nerja
Porto
Legia Warsaw
Red Star Belgrade
Dinamo Zagreb
Besiktas
Fenerbahce
Galatasaray
River Plate
Boca Jnrs

A veritable myriad of fans

The social media warriors are not taking it well but people in the real world seem to be ok. Our favourite journo (Roan) doesn’t seem to be taking it well judging by his completely unbiased BBC article today. The bbc are a fucking joke and if I were City, I’d fuck them off.

The social media warriors are not taking it well but people in the real world seem to be ok. Our favourite journo (Roan) doesn’t seem to be taking it well judging by his completely unbiased BBC article today. The bbc are a fucking joke and if I were City, I’d fuck them off.
I was about to post something similar. Not one real human being has been bitter in person. A few jokes about the money/charges but nothing with any actual animosity.
The bitterness only appears to be in the media both social and press. To be honest i only even know about the negative press through seeing it pointed out here.

Most of my friends , Blackpool, Fleetwood, Burnley even one Liverpool very pleased for me. As for the rags they disappeared at the final whistle at Wembley and haven't been heard of since.

Not had any messages, but then again I don't have any friends who are that type of rag. I have some decent United fan mates I don't feel the need to rub it in their faces as they didn't rub it in mine when the shoe was on the other foot. None of them have mentioned football since Saturday mind but no fucking way would I be sending congratulations if roles were reversed so I won't hold it against them.

The cunts in work are hurting badly though and are getting it both barrels.

Not had any messages, but then again I don't have any friends who are that type of rag. I have some decent United fan mates I don't feel the need to rub it in their faces as they didn't rub it in mine when the shoe was on the other foot. None of them have mentioned football since Saturday mind but no fucking way would I be sending congratulations if roles were reversed so I won't hold it against them.

The cunts in work are hurting badly though and are getting it both barrels.
There's a real contradiction in terms in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.