Rival supporters enjoying our football

Not just supporters. Imagine you are a foreign player with PL aspirations, with both Mcr clubs potentially interested in you.

Would you rather play joyful football and win serious stuff or safety-first shite and come runners up?

If ever a weekend exposed the obvious and still-growing difference, it was this weekend.

I never get the love-in for any team except your own. Couldn’t give a flying fuck for Barca, Brazil or any other team. Ever. City, and only City.
As long as it's not to our detriment, I love and appreciate beautiful football whoever plays it.

Red Cafe is hilarious at the moment the amount of denial Poga better than KDB
The Stoke match day thread is quite amusing. As the 2nd goal goes in.
b59ed100bf17cf2f2f2fd727d3610106.jpg

It seems that most of them fail to see the obvious, which Martin Samuel said on Sunday Supplement, "City are redefining what a good result is". If city had lost or even drawn away at Chelsea a last time out then a draw at Anfield would have been seen as a good result but that's not what happened. City went there and played the last seasons champions off the pitch and came away with three points and everyone eulogising over what was one of the best performances in the last 5 to 10 years in the premier league. Yesterday afternoon was their right of reply. Well its fair to say their reply was one of apathy. They sat and defended for 90 minutes and then when Mourinho was questioned chose to use the lack of Pogba and Fellaini for the complete impotence of their attacking play. Its a shame that the journalists in the press conference didn't put to him that city put on their enthralling display the week before without three players in, Mendy, Kompany and Aguero who are guaranteed starters.

There's only been eight games played so far in the league but we're almost a quarter of the way through the season now. I wonder how many games it'll be before they wake up and smell the coffee at the swamp. My guess it'll get into January and we'll still be hearing the same old shit of "wait till you hit a bad patch" or "wait till you get a few injuries" or my more recent favourite, "you should be hammering teams with all the money you've spent".
We've still got a long way to go & will still have to react after a bad day (or few days) at the office, but unlike ManUre at least we're trying to win our games & not looking at fixture list as ' Right we'll splatter all them, & park the bus against all these. That should get us the title'!

I've asked my resident Rag mate the following 2 hours ago:

"All the news outlets, TV stations & MoTD were all in agreement what ManUre did at Anfield was pure Moureen at his anti-football best. When Pellegrini had us playing turgid football, I held my hands up, so why won't you comment on yesterday's display?

Even MoTD put 'The biggest match in English football' on last after saying they almost didn't show it. Klopp defended himself immediately saying Liverpool tried to win it, whilst Moureen tried not to lose, & by any mean necessary. So let's stay on point & answer my question: Are you happy with your team playing a title rival in the way ManUre did yesterday. It'a a simple question that only requires a simple answer."

I'm still awaiting his reply... :-) Having said that, I also posted a link to Moureen's interview to the French media where he said he won't end his career at Old Toilet & PSG are a great club he'd like to manage one day! :-)

I was sat behind 14 spaniards yesterday. They absolutely loved the game. But let's be honest it Was a privilege to be there.

I was reading comments by stoke fans in one of their local papers and don't think any of them were full of praise for us. Most of them were questioning Hughes' managerial ability and every single one of them mentioned the amount of money we had spent.

Most who post strait after or during a game are not match attending "fans" we have our fair share on Bluemoon you will find the same names on any ticket thread.

We've still got a long way to go & will still have to react after a bad day (or few days) at the office, but unlike ManUre at least we're trying to win our games & not looking at fixture list as ' Right we'll splatter all them, & park the bus against all these. That should get us the title'!

I've asked my resident Rag mate the following 2 hours ago:

"All the news outlets, TV stations & MoTD were all in agreement what ManUre did at Anfield was pure Moureen at his anti-football best. When Pellegrini had us playing turgid football, I held my hands up, so why won't you comment on yesterday's display?

Even MoTD put 'The biggest match in English football' on last after saying they almost didn't show it. Klopp defended himself immediately saying Liverpool tried to win it, whilst Moureen tried not to lose, & by any mean necessary. So let's stay on point & answer my question: Are you happy with your team playing a title rival in the way ManUre did yesterday. It'a a simple question that only requires a simple answer."

I'm still awaiting his reply... :-) Having said that, I also posted a link to Moureen's interview to the French media where he said he won't end his career at Old Toilet & PSG are a great club he'd like to manage one day! :-)

There is still a long way to go and games like tomorrow's against Napoli are key points in that journey. If we convincingly beat Napoli tomorrow I think a lot of people, who have been writing off our results so far, will to sit up and take notice. This Napoli side is a good side and is currently bossing Serie A. We'll have bad days just as any team does but with the level of talent and what seems like a real hunger to win, I think the bad days will be fewer and further between the longer this side is together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.