rivalry between English clubs (I'm Spanish)

spanishcityfan

Team supported
Barcelona and man city
I am Spanish, i am a barcelona and Man City fan. forgive my ignorance. I know there is a lot of rivalry between man city and man united. but is there more rivalry between liverpool and man city? I have never known which rivalry is stronger. regards

the rivalry is and always will be much stronger with United. A lot of your time throughout the year is based on the derby games whether that’s in School, work or conversations with friends and family.

We hate the rags and dippers though

the rivalry is and always will be much stronger with United. A lot of your time throughout the year is based on the derby games whether that’s in School, work or conversations with friends and family.

We hate the rags and dippers though
Followed by Spurs, Wigan and Boro

rags are the old enemy, Liverpool are just this year's fad (admittedly it's lsted longer than a year but the principle remains the same). Because Klopp is the antithesis of Pep he is an easy figure to deride by our own value whie the other lot have been largely a competitive non-entity so we just look like the bully teasing the less fortunate if we continue with the same extreme reactions to them. We also don't want to end up like them by having a banner that said how long since our last trophy win, that would be just sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.