Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just went through ragcafe, most of them are crying about this signing.
it's amusing, they can have that old snake sanchez for 500k per week.
i'm glad City are pull out from Sanchez, and bring in Laporte and Mahrez.

Why the f**k would we pay 60m on someone to replace Sane while he is injured, when Mahrez doesn`t even play in the same position? Mahrez plays as a RW, and we already have Bernardo and Sterling in that position. Diaz, Bernardo or eventually Jesus should cover at the LW spot while Sane is out. I would be extremely pissed off if we signed this guy.
If Pep says yes then it's fine by me.

Foden's not a winger, Brahim isn't ready and I really wouldn't be surprised if Bernardo's future for us lies away from the wings.

In the past, I've been against this signing (as I was with Walker) but disagree with Ducker's reasoning here.
Brahim always does well when he plays for us. If he plays together with Delph, Laporte, Dinho, Silva, KDB I think he will shine. Sane was dreadful for more than a month and we still managed to win most of those games

Foden's not a winger, Brahim isn't ready and I really wouldn't be surprised if Bernardo's future for us lies away from the wings.

In the past, I've been against this signing (as I was with Walker) but disagree with Ducker's reasoning here.
Yep, fully agree. Either ****s clueless or he just wants to bash us.

Bernardo could be rotated with Merlin and KDB.

Which would be a good thing, considering David's situation and the fact Kevin's played every game in the league this season. Wouldn't be opposed to seeing one of them + Bernardo along with Gundogan as the pivot against some of the lower teams in the league.

Leicester already ringing around for potential replacements.

Encouraging noises.

Would be an interesting acquisition but seems other reports saying Leicester are not interested in selling? To be honest not surprised as this is a bit late in the day if Citys bid is true. Smacks of Sanchez in the summer all over again and that didn't end too well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.