Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
about Foden (17) and Diaz (18), they are still too young to play regularly.
it's not wise to risk them playing against most of the club which is more interested breaking City player legs.
Foden is now injured for some time because of this.
i like Pep way to gradually give them playing time.
serious physical injury and pressure are unnecessary for players at this age.

Jeez! £50+ million replacement for injured Sané? That’s insane.

It would be a good coup mind you, and even when Sané comes back I don’t think Mahrez would drop immediately to the bench. Depending on form he could give either Sané or Sterling a run for their money.

If it’s true though that Mahrez has handed in a transfer request then I expect competition from Arsenal too

How many more times, it’s not to replace Sane, we were after Sanchez, so .....

If this happens, the great.

If not, at least it's fun reading the reactions to this over on the Caf :-D

Oh, those bitter salty tears taste so good.

Well the criticism has started :)

how old are these 2, and how much more careful nurturing by Pep do they need as they mature? Or do we throw them in and see them kicked off the pitch and have their careers ended before they've even begun?
You've seen the sustained attacks on our players, ask yourself how would Foden or Diaz cope with those on Sterling KDB and Sane?
If these players are the future, they need looking after, they're not built like Rooney, you can't just throw them in the deep end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.