Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
£55m is a good offer given the player wants to leave
No it's not, Coutinho wanted to leave, VVD wanted to leave. Clubs dug their heels in and got what they wanted, I really wish people would stop expecting a cash rich club to accept what is in effect well under current market value for a proven premier league player.

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture
Or just let it slip?
That's thrown him.
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready

Strengthen when you are on top and not on the decline , would back our managers judgement over all the experts on here every day of the week , if he wants him and we can get him then that’s all that matters

Why have you typed this drivel ?

Did I say go and sign messi for 200k you fucking prick and did you mean Pele ?

I do know that Mahrez cost Leicester 400k and then proceeded to win the player of the year award, so it seems you can go out and scout players and find a good one, with our extensive knowledge we should be right up there IMO (if we are fucking allowed one of course)

As for rotation we need him due to injuries what is going to happen after everybody recovers ? They all going to be happy at playing another 10 games less, I wouldn’t be, why would Sterling be happy to miss out playing in a cup final due to the other winger getting FA cup games.

So get afucking grip yourself.

How many duffers do you think come in and out of Leicester since they were in the championship without us even noticing? They got lucky. We also buy low cost players, but the chances of unearthing a player of the year at £400k are slim. I'm sure we're trying but in the meantime bringing in players of proven quality so we can challenge on all fronts is important too.

Also, whilst I understand your point that players are happy to be rotated outside of the big games but would be pissed off to miss out on a final. We can't rely on having one outstanding first 11 in the hope they will all be fit when we need them. Asking what happens when everyone is fit is pretty hypothetical really as it's a rare occurrence.

Is he really a pep player didn't he hang Simpson out to dry when we played them last? Attacking wise he is a very good player but is his defensive work rate up to peps level? Can't see it happening as there seems to still be alot of work to do on this transfer. If pep can up his work rate to our levels he would be a great signing.

No it's not, Coutinho wanted to leave, VVD wanted to leave. Clubs dug their heels in and got what they wanted, I really wish people would stop expecting a cash rich club to accept what is in effect well under current market value for a proven premier league player.
Totally agree. Do you think you would accept 70m? If so can see it getting done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.