Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats fine i just said dont kill me if im wrong haha plus why would they do that when it clearly shows on the left. anyway it was from a friend but hes been 50/50 things. i dont believe it much tbh until tolmie comes out

My friend just said Arsenal is the new galacticos and they're bidding on Aguero. Just passing on info, dont kill me.

#smh

if mahrez means we wouldnt be going after another forward/winger this summer id be bummed a little bc of it

He's only 28 and has been followed by all the elite clubs. He's been one of the most sort after strikers in World football for a good few years. Yes he's made it pretty clear he wants out. Is that not what Mahrez is doing? £55m should be our benchmark. Courtinho is leaving one well paying CL club for another. This is different.

We can insist £55m is our benchmark all day long, but Leicester are equally as entitled to say Lukaku and VVD are their benchmark. Established premier league players, the talisman of their respective teams, moving from one english club to another at fees way higher. Don't want to get too bogged down with Aubameyang's price point but he's a speed merchant who is 2 yrs older than Mahrez and with a questionable disciplinary history. He's certainly got a year or two left in him but he is 29 during the summer. There's no doubt those factors have influenced the price. Dortmund wanted rid, Leicester do not.

thats fine i just said dont kill me if im wrong haha plus why would they do that when it clearly shows on the left. anyway it was from a friend but hes been 50/50 things. i dont believe it much tbh until tolmie comes out

Are you implying Tolmie's a closet homosexual?

Huge if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.